Unaff Dressage 1st Feb 2020
PRE-ENTRIES NOW CLOSED.
MESSAGE FOR A PLACE IN CASE OF WITHDRAWALS.
ASHWOOD UNAFFILIATED DRESSAGE 2020
At Ashwood Head Farm, Stafford Road, Knightley. ST20 0JR
FOR HORSES AND PONIES – OPEN TO ALL – 10am START
|EQUINE INFLUENZA||Passports must be presented for inspection before competing. All horses must be up to date with their flu vaccs, either their annual vaccination, or the first 2 of their primary course plus 7 days. Failure to show a correct passport or incorrect vaccinations will result in elimination with no refund.|
|ENTRIES||£12 per class. Ashwood Members £10. Entries in advance online via ashwoodequestrian.com. Ashwood Members receive an automatic discount when using membership number in the ‘Coupon’ box at the checkout. Entries close midnight on the Thursday before the event. Late entries may be accepted at extra fee.|
|TIMES||Times available via social media and ashwoodequestrian.com/times 2 days before the event.|
|DRESS CODE||Correct dress please, with the exception of Show Jackets during inclement weather. Hard hats conforming to the current British Standard must be worn at all times when mounted. Tack as BD Rules 2020. A pair or Bridle or saddlecloth numbers are required.|
|WITHDRAWALS, REFUNDS & SUBSTITUTIONS||All entries are considered final. No refunds will be issued for whatever reason. If substituting either a horse or rider there is a £5 admin charge. Changing both horse & rider in the same entry qualifies as a whole new entry & must be paid in full.|
|TRAILBLAZERS||Feb/March/April shows are Trailblazer 2020 First round qualifiers. May show is a Trailblazer 2020 Second round Qualifier. Compete in a First Round to qualify for a Second Round. Compete in a Second Round to qualify for the Trailblazer Championship finals.
In a First Round you need to score 58% or over and purchase a Qualification Card (£12) from the Ashwood Secretary to qualify for a Second Round.
Compete in a Second Round Qualifier at the level qualified in the First Round and gain a placing in a qualifier position to qualify for the Trailblazer Championship Finals 2020.
See www.trailblazerschampionships.com for full details.
|CRICKLANDS||To qualify, score over 58% and collect your qualification card from the Ashwood Show Secretary. See cricklands.com for full details.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS Save for death or injury by the negligence of the organiser or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, Ashwood Equestrian Ltd, for themselves, their servants, agents, employees and all those connected with the event do not accept liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury, illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, vehicles, their contents and accessories or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or statutory duty in any way whatsoever of themselves, their servants, agents, employees and all those connected with the event or otherwise. It shall be considered a condition of entry that each entrant agrees to indemnify the organisers against any legal action arising thereto. The organiser does not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times.
The decision of the Judges is final. If any person wishes to lodge a complaint, this must be done so in writing within 30 minutes of the incident along with a deposit of £50 (which will be returned if the complaint is upheld).
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry and to remove anyone from the venue at any time without giving a reason, amend the details of the schedule should it become necessary, or to cancel any class with insufficient entries. Once a class has been entered, refunds will not be given.
- All classes are open to juniors or seniors riding horses or ponies.
- Horses/Ponies must be 4 years old or older.
- Any horse/pony considered to be unsound, unfit or unhealthy by a Judge or the Organiser will be excluded from the competition without refund of entry.
- No horseboxes to be mucked out on site.
- It is compulsory that every person at the venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- No dogs will be allowed in or around any of the arenas or on the cross country course, they must stay in the lorry park or preferably remain at home. Please clean up after you dogs AND TAKE YOUR POO BAGS HOME.
- The event may be cancelled without notice due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather it is recommended that you check the website www.ashwoodequestrian.com for any announcements or call 07565 554958. In the unlikely event of abandonment, entries may be carried over to a future event or refunded minus £3 admin fee.
Out of stock